warranties and contract conditions
REPAIR SERVICE GUARANTEE
Ketron Roofing LLC guarantees that all work performed will be done in a professional and workmanlike manner in strict compliance with accepted roofing practices. Ketron Roofing LLC promises to use 'good faith' in all of its practices and assessments. Unless stated otherwise in this proposal, the workmanship and performance of any roof repair is guaranteed for a period of 1 year from the date of completed service. In order to reduce the overall cost of service to you, Ketron Roofing LLC will endeavor to perform any leak repair in a conservative and progressive fashion. Therefore, there is no expressed or implied guarantee that each individual leak repair will be successful in eliminating such leak, only that the work will be performed in good faith as described above. This means that we will begin any leak repair with a limited scope of work and expand that scope progressively if the previous repairs are deemed to be insufficient. This approach will prevent the more costly comprehensive scope of work in the initial stages of the service. In no case will Ketron Roofing LLC perform and charge for service work that it does not deem necessary. Our guarantee to you is that we will endeavor to provide superior maintenance and repair service with the utmost professionalism, honesty and integrity at a fair, reasonable and honest price. Any warranty claim is limited to correcting any faulty work that Ketron Roofing LLC performed. Guarantee specifically excludes any claim for consequential damages.
NOTE: Unless specifically stated in the proposal, this Service Guarantee does not guarantee the resolution of any specific leak condition(s). It only guarantees the performance of the work performed and that said work is to be done in a good faith manner and in harmony with professional roofing standards and practices.
PAYMENT TERMS: Due to the fact that we are still a growing enterprise: Unless otherwise agreed upon in writing by all parties, full payment is due and payable at the completion of work(s). For work(s) valued over $1000, a 40% deposit is payable upon acceptance of the quotation; for works over $1500 a 50% deposit is payable upon acceptance of the quotation. Deposits will be held in a company checking account for the sole purpose of purchasing necessary supplies, materials, and other job-specific expenses for the completion of work(s) outlined in this contract.
DELAYS: If Ketron Roofing LLC is delayed at any time either before commencement of work or while in the process of work by any instruction(s) of the Owner, or their duly-authorized agent, or by rain, snow, storm, gale, hurricane, fire, hailstorm, tornado, flood, other such natural phenomena, labor disputes, unusual delays in transportation, unavoidable casualties, or any causes beyond Ketron Roofing LLC control, the anticipated date of commencement or completion shall be extended by a reasonable amount of time.
WARRANTIES: Ketron Roofing LLC makes no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, except those provided for in the signed contract or by separate written warranty of Ketron Roofing LLC or manufacturer. Ketron Roofing LLC specifically disclaims, and shall not be liable for, any damage(s) which result from conditions which pre-exist the commencement of work by Ketron Roofing LLC or which result from rain, snow, storm, gale, hurricane, fire, hailstorm, tornado, flood, or other such natural phenomena after commencement of work by Ketron Roofing LLC. It is also understood by Owner that roof conditions which pre-exist the commencement of work by Ketron Roofing LLC may result in water infiltration or damage(s) during the performance of the work by Ketron Roofing LLC due to the natural result of the reroofing or roof repair process and therefore, Owner holds Ketron Roofing LLC harmless for any and all incidence(s) and damage(s) that result from work performed by Ketron Roofing LLC with such pre-existing conditions.
- Due to the fact that mold and mildew may naturally develop on many different building components and surfaces, including roofs, and in consideration of any and all work performed by Ketron Roofing LLC, including but not limited to, maintenance, repairs, recovering, or coating, Ketron Roofing LLC hereby disclaims any and all responsibility for any and all incidental or consequential damage(s), including health problems, that is/are attributed to pre-existing, present, or future claims and actions associated with the growth of mold or mildew.
- Ketron Roofing LLC specifically excludes the removal, handling, or disposal of asbestos-containing materials of any type as part of the signed contract, unless specifically and otherwise noted.
- Ketron Roofing LLC will exercise due caution when working around or moving existing air conditioning (A/C) units or other equipment. However, Ketron Roofing LLC will not assume responsibility for any necessary or deemed necessary repairs to A/C units or equipment that is/are damaged in the normal course of roofing.
- Ketron Roofing LLC makes every effort to include all labor and material(s) required to properly complete the roofing installation as outlined in the signed contract. However, if items are discovered in the course of satisfying the signed contract, which requires additional work for project completion, such items and/or additions will be performed with an authorized Change Order, usually at an additional charge. Owner will be notified upon discovery of such items and prior to completion of any work resulting in added costs. This only applies to circumstances that could not reasonably have been visually apparent at the time of the bidding and/or contracting process.
- Once Ketron Roofing LLC has delivered materials to the job site, it is the responsibility of the Owner to ensure materials are safe and protected from damage caused by fire, vandalism, or other hazards, and from theft. Ketron Roofing LLC is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged material which occurs after delivery.
QUOTATIONS/ESTIMATES: No quotation or estimate given by Ketron Roofing LLC constitutes an offer but is an invitation to treat, and is subject to the Company’s right to withdraw or amend it without notice. All orders based on this quotation are subject to acceptance in writing and no works will commence without a written order accepted by ourselves. Unless stated to the contrary this estimate has been based on material, labour, plant and equipment prices at the date of estimate, any subsequent increases in these costs will be charged.
INTEREST: In the event Owner fails to promptly pay any obligation(s) when due as provided under the signed contract, Owner agrees to pay all Ketron Roofing LLC costs relating to the collection of said obligation, including reasonable attorney fees.
CANCELLATIONS: Owner acknowledges that Ketron Roofing LLC will incur certain costs and expenses in surveying and preparing to commence the work contracted. Therefore, it is agreed that should Owner fail to perform under the terms of the signed contract, by cancellation or recession, Owner agrees to pay Ketron Roofing LLC an amount not less than 10% of the total contract price as liquidated damages. Ketron Roofing LLC may, at its option, proceed to enforce its legal rights under the terms of the signed Contract.